Happy Holidays everyone! 🙂 It’s that time of year again, the time of giving, receiving, and stressing out about finding gifts for everyone! For those of you running out of ideas (and money) here are some great projects from Trend-mix past.
All of the following materials can be found easily within a craft store and done within 15 minutes or less! They are super easy to make and super special to give. I mean who wouldn’t be impressed with your crafting skills? Let me know if you end up making any of these and as always, happy crafting! 🙂
- Project: Ombré Pillow~Perfect for the hostess! This tie-dye accent pillow is the perfect gift for someone who invites you into their home.
2. Project: Couture Safety Pins~Have a fashionista friend who’s got it all? Well they definitely don’t have your one-of-a-kind couture safety pins yet!
3. Project: Glitter Champagne Glasses~ New Years is approaching! With that comes a lot of celebrating, glitter and champagne.
4. Project: Daisy Statement Necklace ~ What girl isn’t a fan of jewelry? These pieces (or something similar) can be found easily in any craft store.
5. Project: Pearl Picture Frame~ These pearls have the designer look, without that designer price!
Want more? Keep up with Trend-mix on these great sites! 🙂